Thursday, March 20, 2008



Somewhere in a place of silent in order to get a state of mind thinking well. One day, you will never see fresh & green grasses anymore, instead it will turn brown & seems dead. In other fact, you may never see me again or even now not even wanting to see me. Here im in my aunt's house blogging. My head could slam down hard on the keyboard & doze off anytime because im hell too tired. Tired because of not having sufficent rest & tired of all the stuffs i've gone through the past few days. Dang! i really don't know what on earth is happening between us, & i really wanna know. So, for god can you please tell me? Or anyone out in this world whether be it from mars or pluto just tell me what's the god damn thing that is happening between us. I'm really breaking down & i really got a thousand & one things to tell you but i just don't know how.
Why? A million or zillion words of WHY just picture in my mind. sigh...
I will be heading down to town right after my movie with my aunt @ greatworldcity & over to Eslpanade areas by night. Will be leaving back home before it strikes 12. So, have a GOODFRIDAY! & enjoy the weekends. Anyway, HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY to all the christians or catholics out there! happy easter day perhaps? where eggs made of chocalates would be given out if im not wrong? :D haha. CIAO GUYS!
i dont know how ):

No comments:

Bygones