Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY MUSSY! :D
May all your wishes come true on this day, thanks for the times bringing laughters & joy everyday when we gather together. With our crazy laughters & actions along the corridors of classes or even canteen! Text me up if you need help or something ok, you're a great friend i knew. I could say i've known you for 2-3 years yeah? :D haha! So, yes! once again Happy birthday! loveya dude! ♥

Was feeling sluggish unlike before. I wasn't sure why. I was feeling extremly tired. I fell directly to sleep during maths lesson & was awoke by the ringing of school bell. My stomach wasn't feeling right in the morning & i was spending at least 15mins sitting in the golden throne.
& i was afraid that i will be late for school. Had my tuition today & i was feeling alert all the way because i took a nap from 2-5! I guess i won't be able to sleep tonight due to the hours of nap i had. I will be having mathemactics tuition tomorrow as well. I gotta run because i haven yet studied for my Chemistry test for tomorrow. CHEMISTRY SUCK TO THE CORE! for your info. i failed 2 of my previous test! ): the results didn't hurt me because it was expected. SO YEAH! :D GOODBYE PEOPLES!



-make it those 3 & make it real.

No comments:

Bygones