Wednesday, March 12, 2008

STOP & STARE!


A VERY HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY SHAQEEL!
may all your wishes come true yeah. Thanks for listening back then. Appreciate it. Loveya dude! :D

Wasn't use to it getting up early during holidays, i got my ass out from the comfortable bed @ 8! when i got remidal @ 10am! haha. Chemistry remidal! the subject which i dislike most & im totally disgusted with. It rain,rain & rain today! Continously rain! -.- & i have to be caught in the rain while walking home together with Izzy. As normal, was cracking jokes like what we always do when we're together! haha . YOU WANNA WOK DUDE!? haha :D how about it man!
IZZY WANNA GIVE A WOK! :D
Got over to Arena country club for pool today only with Rongsheng & Andy. Everyone wasn't free. I haven been there for a month i guess? & YES! i played 3 games free! This guy asked me for a 1 on 1 game. I dare not say he's lousy, but he just got to improve a little more.As practice made perfect. I thrashed him with a set score of 3-0.Where we played race to 3.
Im lacking behind pool skills because i haven been playing long. Accuracy & strength couldn't be able to be estimate correctly . Tomorrow, will be going over to my aunt's place to takecare of my little cousin. Which is located somewhere near town. So text me up if there's any shit you wanna talk about :D it's free! haha! so GOODBYE! :D
Reply to tags:
Shazana: Thanks alot classmate! Appreciated it. okay, i will try to cheer up yeah. Dont worry. Feeqah: Thanks alot too buddy! Alright :D love!
Izwan: HAHA! nice yeah? must see whose blog lah! :x GIRLS WANNA WOK! I DUNWANT! HAHA! :D
Huiya: thanks :D TAGGED BACK!
Lihua: okay :D
Jessica: Haha. I stupid lah ): but now its better already.
Andy: all the best for you upcoming hairstyle. & sorry for dropping your phone.


-Now you know how much i've been through. I hope you understand. If you don't, why not try being in my shoes & going through all this. It totally hurts, & the hurt was almost fatal. Things had been different when you're not by my side. But i know to you nothing seems different, because you have all your wonderful friends around you. Nothing will bother you. I know I cannot be wanting you by my side all the time, but at least save up some time for me, your buddy. Like how we use to be previously. This isn't previously anymore ):
& I know i can't be yours, he way much better than me. He got every points you ever wanted.I got to sit back & just wishing you all the best. but...nevermind. Nothing much matters now.

it's just hard to get over you ):

No comments:

Bygones