Monday, March 3, 2008

ITS AN HALF DAY TODAY FOR SCHOOL! :D




Was 100% high on feets. Just 2 good hours studying & there! School ends! CHECK IT OUT & HOW ABOUT THAT! whoooooo!
Was at Andy's cribs after being released from school, few more days & here comes the March holidays. I swear i will get onto studies right after the 1 week of March holidays. Everything thing that i got to focus on i will get to it.
I haven been to the movies since long. OMFGZ! I'm like missing out quite a number of movies being watch in the theatre. & YES! I did watch Jumper @ 420. CATCH A GLIPSE OF IT, it's kinda cool. Im not lying. & I DID SAW GANROCHERACHAEL! haha.
OHMY! Holidays are coming & i got a big problem coming up with lack of CASH $$ .It had been raining the past few days! DANG! it's getting colder every single day. SHOWERS & DRIZZLES! ): how bored it can't be. Imagine how the hell would you go out on a raining day, this makes me emo. Just wishing that there will be no showers for the rest of the upcoming days.
GOODBYE.



taken yesterday.

No comments:

Bygones