Thursday, February 28, 2008



Bright greens leaves will turn colour when the times arrives. I guess my time really had arrive leaving behind nothing but going through a partly blackside....
I know, it hard to accept the fact.But, i really don't know. WHY it just can't be. I've really been tolerating & taking up all this hardship i've been through the past few days. It hurts every now & then. You will never see me going through those so you will never know. Would you still care? i doubt so. Giving me cold shoulders sometimes ain't what i truely really wanted. This is the worst outcome i've had. I've been standing up strong & taking it in stongly what have been said by you, but sometimes i tend to fall. But who will ever pick me up
This isn't what i wanted, but what more can i say? I can't say anything extra more to change it, & even if i ask more from you will you ever give? Nothing being done will help. I guess whatever i've done for you & things i put up for you,you never appreciate it. Do you? What you said really gave me cold breath, whether what you said was all from the bottom of your heart or maybe not.
i know this isn't the right time, whatever i can do for you now, i'll give my very best & never regret what i've gave & done.
---------------------------------------------
IT'S XIAOMIN'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! :D
i really pity her because her birthday falls only 4 years once. So i guess she must be really overjoyed & delighted after waiting for long for this special day to come.
Talking about birthdays, i really had a bad one last year. The worst ever. forget it, let the matter rest & shall not talk about it.
My day is always tiring but when it comes to lessons in class i will be super-active, cracking jokes & all. & right after lessons where i get to gather with my malay peeps really feels great.Sensational feeling! :D Tomorrow i guess it will be even fun, with SHAQ & MUS supporting the rugby match tomorrow in the noon. HOPE IT WILL BE GREAT!
I'm looking forward to the upcoming March Holidays & Class outing.
But i got to be really serious in schoolwork too this time round, it's kinda important year for me i guess? Mug hard for the graduating classes! & i swear i'll miss the usual peeps i know from the express stream man right after this year ): DANG!
CIAO GUYS :D



No comments:

Bygones