Friday, February 1, 2008

):




It's the 1st of Feb! Times really flies. Just a blink of eye one month just passes us without knowing it. Very soon, exams will be here as quickly & a new year will come again :D
Leaves will turn brown & grey hair of us will be grown.

School was simply boring for me today!): i wasn't sure what the hell was the reason, every friday seems to be a happy day for me! but today it wasn't ): nevermind. Talking about maths homework today it gives me a big headache ): homework: pratice 2.2, 2.3 & revison 2. there will be like 20 over maths sums to be completed before chinese new year! -.-
forget about it .
School was dismissed @ 1215. went over to Rongsheng house & went for haircut. I cut my fringe.
:D i think it's super cool. whatever it is, i don't give a damn if it's ugly. Ugly will just stay ugly :D
Went homed & rest before my traning starts @ 430.
Dang! it suddenly rain, i was there thinking. OMG! training is cancel?! i dunwant it to ): I was there hoping at it wont countinue raining at 430. & thank god! rain stopped exactly at 430. & there goes training :D training was kinda tiring, trained under drops of rain. Im just afraid that i may fall sick ):
Went for dinner at 834 with Rongsheng & walked home.
& homed here blogging with my head whirlling around, eyes shutting & opening ): just too tired .
-------------------------------------
why it just got to be happening every night, being speak to with the tone of yours really makes me fed-up. WHYWHYWHY!? i really can't take it anymore): Back home i just feel that im all stress up & tensed. Its like a place of stressness! not leaving a percentage of air to be breath in through my lungs. Muscle were just not relaxed, i dont even feel a sense of belonging anymore & not even a place of relaxness, it have been diffrent. Everything changed! i can't handle anymore things, my brains are just filled fully with many little things that i got to store. sighs*
this is a scence where nobody would have experience it ):


















it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones