Sunday, February 24, 2008

REPLY TO TAGS:
Gavin: thanks :D
Huiya: thanks :D haha, my CT is over already.
Joen: SURE! :D
Zk: I have uploaded it, yeah! it was great day thansk to your PHONE!? just like a fucking camera, where it's so sharp. Sorry if it hurts, but i just like it. TOO BAD! :D
Sofea: haha :D thanks & sorry if it hurts the eyes of yours.
Eunice: thanks :D
-------------------------------
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING MY BLOG THAT IT HURTS THE EYES OF YOURS. I KNOW THE COLOR IS STRIKING. I WILL CHANGE IT ASAP IF I GOT THE SUFFICIENT TIME TO DO SO ):

The Singapore Airshow was being spread by many people around Singapore. The tickets were $20 per person, but i got 8 tickets free from my relative. Waking up early on the weekends wasn't that great just for the Airshow today. Well, it doesn't hurts though. I thought of spending some time on Shiyu's art work yesterday, but i was busy blogging yesterday & i was shagged. I turn in yesterday around 2, when i got to be awake by 7?! Can you imagine sleeping only for several hours & most shocking one was that it was even on the weekends!
FUCKINGHELL! there was thousands of people or even billion & millions of it at the Airshow. People from black to white! :D I don't understand the black people & im offically referring to the bangalas, Why are they so rich?! -.- being able to afford $20 just for an Airshow. Don't they feel such as waste? They should spent the $20 or so buyig some peanuts or whatsoever to eat. Well, im not being races but it's the fact. Some Bangalas are even richer than us,Singaporeans.
I got two thumbs up for the Airshow today. It was superb! The F-16 & F-18 were awesome. doing aerobactics from solo to a quantity of 6. Far to great. CLAPS*
But the worst thing was the heat, the total heatness just rise up to my head. You just could feel the fucking heat & your whole body being so warm! -.-
While, matter the fact, it was a tiring day today. Because i seriously didn't get enough sleep & here Im blogging after completing Shiyu's art work. Im so into her art work that i could be able to give up doing my school homework just for her art. How cool :D I did my very best alright, sorry if it was badly done.
GOODBYE :D
I don't mind being treated badly. I don't. You can treat me like a person where when you throw all your unhappiness to me, all your fuss over me. I dont mind for that. When you hate someone, treat me like the person & whack me like nobodys' business or something like that i don't mind. I can be your punching bag if you really want to.
Just tell me if Im really a burden to you .
):

No comments:

Bygones