Sunday, February 3, 2008

MY SATURDAY AIN'T GREAT TODAY! ):



Chinese New Year
is around the corner, it will be here in a couple of days.
I guess many people will be busying doing they're shopping & cleaning up of their houses just for this special event. Some may even do last minute jobs.
It's the year of RAT!

Just a short post today, because there isn't anything much for me to blog about.
Went over to Whitesand & Tampines Mall today, with family, intended to get my shoes but there wasn't any liking stuffs for me over there. By all means, my brother & sister bought their stuffs. & i was there dying of boredom. Seeing them getting their stuffs & i didn't get mine.
Went over to grandma house, for dinner .
Sat along the pool side alone under a big yellow umbrella, together with the breeze & cold gust of wind blowing directly on me & just thinking about the things i went through this year. As what they say thinking back ain't great, but i just seems to like it.
Saw Vivie when i went to get something from a little mart under a block.
Went homed around 10+ & homed!

-------------------------------------
):
<3













it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones