Thursday, February 21, 2008

YEEEESSSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
For your info. i got 30/40 for physics :D well, the matter the fact, teacher won't be in class asking me to work hard. It's irritating! But he's just to great to be my physics teacher, can be able to disturb him & all, far to great! :D even if i don't respect him at times, he could be able to tolerate me well, thanks yeah! :D haha!
Today, Geography test really hit me on my head. Questions were just too tricky, it's like writing an essay for the answer, long winded answer have to be written . Doesn't matter. But seriously i got my brain cells burn off just for the test today. haha! I have to boost my brain cells up again to the maximum before it starts to burn out tmr maybe for chemistry test :D Art lesson was great today, didn't do art but Jay allowed us to study for the upcoming test togther with the combination of the radio being on was just awesome.
Tomorrow, i will be staying back for art with Shiyu because i promised her to help her out if she is having dificulties in her art. For my art, I just got draw a little more pictures, but i dont know why Jay didn't ask us to work on enlargement,development & stuffs, all we got to do were just Observational drawing :D I had to draw a little more pictures plus all my layouts, how i really want my final painting on canvas to be! :D
goodbye peeps!
& weekends are here very soon, hang on to your undergarements! HAHAHA! :D
nah, im just being crazy.
BYEEE! :D

No comments:

Bygones