Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Went over to town yesterday to get my braces fixed, while Norman & Rongsheng accompany me because they wanted to get their Polo-tee. Every now & then, like once a month i got to waste the sum of money just to get my braces done, costing $107 for every single visit. I shouldn't take the offer from my Dad to get braces done on me. Now, it's too late. Thinking back, i shouldn't get braces, it's a bomb for it to be done.
Today, it was super shag. I was feeling shag right in the morning.Eyelids were flicking every now & then. I feel that I'm falling sick soon. Right in the first thing in the morning, i got my hair cut straight for my fringe, IT'S BANKS! :D i like it, but it was uneven. Doesn't matter.
CHEMISTRY TEST RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL:
SERIOUSLY! I KNOW NUTS ABOUT CHEMISTRY ON CHEMICAL EQUATIONS MAN!
i don't even know how to form chemical equations, i will be there scratching my skull, figuring how i can be able to slove the goddamn made questions! Not even 1% of it i know. Im just not intrested in Chemistry. Im trying my very best to get over with it & get my mind into it, but i still failed. I really don't know what on earth i should do. For you info. i got 31/50 for my MT. 20/30 for my English. 17/35 for my Geography. DANG! im just too disappointed in my results just for Geography.
Played a few matches for soccer today, not in the field but also know as street. Was super shag, my legs were wobbling right after few games. I haven been kicking balls since common test started & after common test. Now, i got the aches over me.
GOODBYE!
it may hurt sometimes ):

No comments:

Bygones