Monday, February 25, 2008

ROWELL SISTER! :DDDD photo taken that saturday. takecare of your eyes yeah! :D <3
School was fun because Mr Vik wasn't here today! He was on course for 2 good days & i hope he really die on the course & never return to school ever again! :D Class did kinda badly for Chemistry common test but not for Rongsheng, he got 31/40. -.- YOU SEE! a person who didn't study at all for it & got a A1! He's insane :x I just hate Mondays, because i simply got 2 periods of Chemistry lesson & i got to stay back for Consultation for Chemistry also known as Remidals.
you see! When Mr Vik is not in class, there goes my crazyness, taking pictures in class even a teacher was sitting right infront of me! :D Im starting my tuition for English next tuesday, & i don't see a need why do i have to take up english tution. I guess, my dad just got too much money to spent on. I will be heading down to town-Paragon tomorrow alone to have my grills fixed up. If anyone would really want to accompany me, im far to glad :D
GOODBYE! have a great day ahead & weekends will be here in no time!













No comments:

Bygones