Monday, February 4, 2008

TODAY!

Was almost late for school again, today was extremly cold. There was slight drizzle while i was on my way to school. Reached school, went over to Joanna's class to pass her water bottle :D
Back to my own class. Lessons were fine. There was suppose to be a Chinese test today, eventually it was postponed. Chemistry lessons : while things are getting fine along with Mrs Eng, i also wasn't sure why. But i still dislike her. Went over to 4RESPECT to find Mrs Eng to have my Chemistry test taken. I miss the test last week due to match.
After school, got change up everything & all was prepare to leave to Seragoonsec for match against them. Reached there, did warm up & all. & match started around 430.
We guys put in our best effort to keep the score 0-0 during the 1st half, but 2nd half score was 5-1. Nas' scored! :D The fact that was, yes we lost. But so what? We're still proud, because no other schools could score a goal against them. All were beaten by score of 7-0 . We still got a long way guys! work hard! :D Bus-ed back to school & walked home alone.
My whole upper left arm hurts right now, i can't even carry my heavy bag after the match.
the pain was painful & i couldn't endure it ): i bearly could do stuffs with my left arm now anymore ):

MY STOMACH REALLY HURTS ALOT! I REALLY CAN'T BEAR THE PAIN! ):
it happens everyday!

Yesterday:

Went out to Vivocity to get my shoes & norman & rongsheng wanted to get theirs too.
Went with Joanna,Baosheng,Meldyrne,Norman & Rongsheng. Suppose to meet in the afternoon around 2 end up in the evening . Well, it doesn't matter though.
I bought a Everlast shoe @ $50. Went to watch movie. Cloverfield @ 720. it totally sucks, it ain't worth watching. Norman & Rongsheng back up suddenly leaving Me,Joanna,Meldryne & Baosheng watching the movie. I swear i don't know the reason why i got uneasy ): My head was spinning rapidly while i was watching the movie, there goes my usual stomach pain & i vomitted in the toilet during the movie. I really got a weak stomach, it happens suddenly, it hurts alot! ):
It was much worser than before ): After the movie, I felt terriblely cold . Went to eat while only Joanna & I wasn't eating. Trained to Marsiling & walked Joanna home & went back alone.
------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ - Saying those words to you face to face really felt great, I promise that i won't interfere my matters when im together with you okay! :D & i just really need your 100% trust in me, i ain't the person like before, i've changed, & i swear i wont reapeat whatever i did before. The past is the past. Well, i know deep inside you, you will still never trust me ): sighs, Is it very tough just to have trust in me? ): sighs, i really don't know sometimes, some things i said to you, you will never believe or even trust me ): Whatever it is, i can ensure you that there will never be goodbye between us like you said so too! :D ilu!







it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones