Saturday, February 16, 2008



IM DOWN ON MEDICATION! ):
many medicine to be taken, pills & syrup ):
The feeling of being sick is really painful, can't be able to eat much things but only soft stuffs because of my throat ):

I can't talk much now, because my throat is in pain. This was the worst i ever got ): this morning around 6plus, DANG! i swear i really couldn't breath normally. I didn't have sorethroat yesterday because i thought it recovered with the help of water. But when i was in bed, i was coughing & my whole throat was like full of phlegm. & when i coughed, my whole chest was in pain, very pain. the pain was unbearable. sighs* i felt as if i was dying. seriously ):
Homed the whole day, sleeping.
I don't even have the time to study for my common test on monday ):



Friday:
There wasn't any lessons in class, attended school because there is a field trip to Fort Canning park! :D & god dammn the speaker who keeps talking for nothing! -.- well the fact is that she's simply irritating . nevermind :D
& went over to Cody's house for BBQ. Im just lazy to blog much now, because im ill ): sorry.
There was, Joanna,Shiyu,Xiaomin,Xinen,Sophia,CheeKeong,Norman,Baosheng,Rongsheng,Andy,Innsiang,SengKiat,
Gavin,Tiongda. His whole room were full of my tissues because i had a bad running nose.
goodbye peoples! :D
Common test is around the corner, study hard! :D































No comments:

Bygones