Wednesday, February 6, 2008



































The fact is, i really don't understand ): sighs* Whatever words I said to you were serious, & real. It's in the real life & the real world. Perhaps you never take it to heart,well,i don't blame you for that.Every little actions & voices being said & done to you were all i could ever give.
I really dont't know, really really don't know what you will actually feel if i ever bounce off.
Will you be way to delighted or....? i kept poundering this question in me.
You got a number of guys you ever wanted,you really got it. You know it too as well.
Will you ever feel a sense of sadness when Im not with you?
I guess you never will. Because you won't even bother.
To me, yes i do, i really feel it.
Apart from everything that i could lose, i strongly never want to lose you ):
ilu!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
























Just back from reunion dinner with my relatives & all. Went over to Sentosa, one º restaurant.
The place!? OH MAN! it was way too great,when i reach there, gosh! the feeling was undescribeable. I just felt very relaxed,weights on my body i had just blown away.Enough said.It have been long since i last saw my cousins & all. We will only meet like once or twice in a year,where we meet only when there's special occasion. While had great time talking about lifes & stuffs. Im like the youngest among them.But who cares. Food there was extremly delicious,heard that this restaurant sells expensive dishes. Dinner actually started at 9!? -.- & everything ended around half past 11. Everybody in the restaurant left leaving only our family of two tables.Celebrated Joy's birthday accompanied by Cheesecake. I really envy their family. I just don't know why ): everybody got a perfect one except me. While it doesn't matter though.
Sented Aunite Chunli back homed & here im blogging :D

goodbye <3

No comments:

Bygones