Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HELLO GUYS! :D
Sorry that i haven't been blogging or even updating on my life the past few days,
dang! im sure i wasn't free due to the common test that i have been mugging the past few days. Sorry that my blog seems dead the past few days alright perhaps it maybe will be dead one very fine day. Well, the past few days was nothing much happening in school. Im still as before, as crazy in class & irritating in class. But sometimes i don't know why my classmates & friends just don't hate me for being irritating. I got to entertain the class every single time to make the class alive! The class was dead when i was absent on one of the day :D haha! & Im fully recovered! I can shout & scream anytime now! :D YES YES YES!
Common test has been conducted in the afternoon now, right after school. Im totally NO into it! -.- why can't it be conduct right in the morning. Well, the exams were all done except for Geog be it tmr & chemistry on friday! the last paper & there it goes stress gone, & holidays will be here but stress will be here again right after March holidays. I just passed my maths for your info. 20/40! But my teacher said i got some improvement, because i've always been failing all my test & exams :D WHOOO! but i ain't that overjoy at all. What is done is already done, & though this common test results won't be affecting my N level this year, i will still work hard & striving hard for other subjects too! I swear i will! :D & HELL YEAH! i got tution now for Maths & English. I need Chemistry too! ): I know nuts about Chemistry man!
I've been totally happy the past few days only in class! :D with my fellow classmate & close classmates i usually joke around with & talk to,
eg: SHAZANA! AFIQAH! SOFEA! Andy,Rongsheng & other chinese boys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
dude!
Sometimes things you wanted just never tend to appear to you.Whatever we do now, just got to really tolerate/hang on like how i & the rest did.
Just take itt easy & try letting it go. I know it's difficult but give it a try. Like they said, you never try you will never know :D
The same goes to me too, i hung onto it for long, sometimes i just really don't understand.

__________________
Now, I just wish that everything could be like before, as close as ever. But you happen not to say those words like how you did before. I simply not use to it . Well...i really don't know. But matter the fact, Im alright. So don't worry. Im happy as long you are happy like i said to you.
You said clearly what you really promise me & i really take it to heart. I hope you would be able to keep your word, say it like you mean it. Because i totally meant every single word i promise or said right to you & into your ears.
ilu bud

No comments:

Bygones