Thursday, January 31, 2008

PICTURES FOR THE DAY! :D







































































It seems to me that every lessons now is kinda slacking, i dont know why this is happening.
The whole class were just slacking.
Lessons were sometimes enetertaning but some were just too bored, i try not to fall asleep in class but i just can't. Sometimes only a few minutes & i will be awake.
I haven been attending Mr Vik lesson yesterday & today! ): yesterday was due to my match & i left class early & today he didn't attend school. SKIP SCHOOL TO ACCOMAPANY HIS WIFE! :x seriously, his lessons were great from the beginning! :D
Went over to NAFA during art lessons .
Paintings & drawings being done & shown were just far beyond my eyes, i was just too amazed by their art work. It was a perfect peice of art work.
Everything ended @ 2? bused back to school. Mus took pictures of all with my camera in the bus that's where all the pictures are from :D THANKS TO MUS!
Went homed after the field trip & for lunch at 883 with rongsheng & homed!
slept for few hours because my head was terriblely painful.
woke up did all my homework & im here blogging! :D
goodbye!
i my(:
















it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones