Sunday, January 20, 2008


IM SPEECHLESS
im down



Had hard time getting out from bed, headache still remains & knocking hard on my head.
Totally forgotten about panadol yesterday before i went to sleep,
pain was extremly unbearable & woke up & swallowed panadol & went back to bed again.
Was awoke by Izwan's text, almost late to meet him for library.
Met him first, & was talking many crap to him & there he was crapping back to me too.
I always feels crazy when im with him, i just simply got many things to talk about when he's around (: things are craps & nonsense.

Lunched at banquet, & met joanna there. Strolled over to Civic Macdonalds' to meet, Jo,Malek & Ariff. Did my art, & i had hard time adding colors to my picture ):
& yes! i got many observational drawings to be done, Kweihuat came to find us.
Was told off by a libarian that we are not suppose to do drawings -.-
& WHAT THE HELL IS THE LIBRARY FOR?

Went over to CausewayPoint, Izwan & co. left, leaving joanna,kweihuat & I.
Walked around, joanna, kweihuat & chianyi left to Clarke Quey.
I met up with Norman & co.
Over to 888 for dinner & went to slack around
& HOMED.


-----------------------------------------
P/s:
You'll never understand how i really feel-
You can see that i never ever blame you
even if it's your fault i will never say it's your fault
I will just push the blame to myself & say everything was me to blame
the reason i did this because i dun want you to feel awkward
while your promises being promised are always being said
i just dont know if it's the fact
you tend to leave whenever you want to,
never thought about it, but....
sighs*
the fact it's that, is not that i really want to be down
it's just that..forget it, you will never know
even if you know, nothing bothers to you
You got a handful of friends, sure you dont mind losing another friend of yours
For now, i really dont know where to turn to whenever I'm down
no where only to a place of loneliness

<3
























it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones