Monday, January 21, 2008

I SERIOUSLY NEED A MATHS & CHEMISTRY TUTOR!
CAN ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE,NOT BOTHERING YOU'RE FROM PLANET MARS
PLEASE INTRODUCE ME ONE! FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS!
please -

i really neeed it urgently ):
contact @ 98061623
thanks!



FOR GOD SAKE! ): is happened the same thing again, alarm clock really can't wake me up ): hence, im always close to the time for detention classes. I guess I need someone who could give me morning messages to wake me up or miss call me, you will want to!? :D
im more then happy . THE VIBRATION OF PHONE WILL VIBRATE MY WHOLE BED! & Ta-dah! i will be awake for sure :D

Schooled-
I LOVE ART LESSONS :D
there ain't much happening in school today for me, Im just amazed that I failed my chinese spelling test ): Well, it was much expected, as my chinese wasn't great all along & furthermore, I admit that I didn't studied any single word. I was there scanning through the words in my textbook as quickly as i could before the test starts. & there it goes - FAILED! ):

Stayed back after school, as Shiyu & I plan to do art. She willingly agreed & she was there doing her homework instead of art! -.- laughs* I was there crapping with her, & she was there laughing & i wasn't sure enough what she was laughing at though, but i bet she wasn't on medicine today :x rofl*
Waited for Joanna to end her volleyball training.
Keong came back to school & i haven seen him for long, He sent shiyu home, & I walked with Joanna to bus stop & I walked home alone .
HOMED - doing some research for Malek.


P/s: Please takecare of your back alright, im worried ):
your heart just works like mine - <3

-------------------------------------------
Replied to all tags:
Joanna:
that was yesterday, & because of what!? ): haha! forget it, over jiu over le <3>
Shiyu: thanks girlfriend :D dont worry, everything is fine- & IM NOT EMO ALREADY (:
Joe: hey dude, the serious fact is that i dont know what on earth you're tagging! HAHA! :D
Mark: Hi! im not hardworking eh.
Izwan: OKAY! let's put it this way- WE'RE THE CRAPPERS! will that do? haha!
Rowell: Thanks sister! :D i will try to k
Rongsheng: girlfriend comes first for you :D well, it doesn;t matter though
Yvonnesoh: alright! appreciated it!


























it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones