Sunday, January 20, 2008

YESTERDAY:
I've forgetten everything i did! ):
i just remember clearly that
Physics lesson: i was told off by Mr Clement Lee for nothing, dang! i was answering questions he clearly asked the class & i was shouted by him. he said " RAYMOND STOP YOUR NONSENSE!" i was god dammn confused, veins in my brains going crazy, wondering what on earth he shouted at me for? forget about it .

School ended-
went straight home after school.
was suppose to go to the library alone for my art but due to last minute changes.
Norman asked me for pooling.
Hours later, met him & tiongda over to Arena country club for pool &
waited for baosheng & co. to arrive .
Played till night, & ate prata.
Bused over to Jurongpoint to meet Shiyu & Xinen. Went back woodlands, & sent both of them homed together with norman & co.
Over to 7-11 to slack & HOMED! :D
pictures;











































TODAY:
Soccer training in the morning in school @ 8.
Was almost late, because my alarm clock couldn't get me out from bed
& i told ya, now it really doesn't works for me ):
confidently speaking, yes! it does the in the past, now im having lazy bones
lazier to get my ass out from bed & my ass was like glued with super glue while i was sleeping & there im lying on my bed :D
Trained under drops of rain + sorching sunlight
i strongly believed that i will have a bad headache
Went over to Causeway Point with Izwan,Arep,Fandi,Haoren & Mark for lunch.
everybody disperse & Fandi & I walked to North Plaza to meet shaqueel & i left after shaqueel arrived .
Homed, here it goes. Terrible headache occured.
Slept for hours & woke up & headaches still remain.
Did school assignments & out for dinner around 8 with family
& HOMED!
whatever i said was from the bottom of my heart & seriously spoke
imy ):












it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones