Thursday, January 24, 2008

Went to school alone the past few days & it feels great to be going alone because i dont have to wake up that early to meet the guys . Managing my time propely so that i wont be late for school.& i was thinking back that from sec1-sec4 i was never ever late once .

Schooled-
Lessons are typically fine as expected it to be.
& me never failing to make the class laugh.
though it was boring for me.
Stayed back after school, waited for Joanna to end her volleyball training.
Completed one of my drawings & did a few questions on Mathemactics.
GOD DAMMN IT! ):
Izwan is injured & he will be out for soccer .
I really can't imagine when the team lacks him, i seriously can say that he's the only person i look upon in scoring goals . but now....it seems nothing can help it anymore ):
as monday is the first match & i really hope he would be there.
& Joanna is injured too ):
Because of volleyball, take good care alright. Hope you really get well soon & i will be praying hard for you too :D

YOU BOTH TAKEGOODCARE!(:

















IZWAN! :D
the ever best friend i could ever have
& hanging out with him really brightens up my day.
get well soon dude & i will be here praying hard for you to get well!
& see you in the pitch as soon as possible :D
loveya ass!






















JOANNA! :D
the one who was there for me like always & cheering me up.
& also the one who brightens up my day too with her crazyness :D
& SHE'S A BUSY WOMAN! :x
hope your back will recover as quick as possible alright & not seeing you suffering ):
GET WELL ALRIGHT!?
loveya assgay! :D



Once again:
CONGRATS TO THOSE O'LEVELS TAKERS WHO GOTTEN GOOD RESULTS & THOSE WHO WITH BAD RESULTS DONT BROOD OVER IT,WHATEVER IS DONE CANNOT BE UNDONE,LIFE STILL HAVE TO GO ON! :D


---------------------------
I just get fed-up sometimes,
i got a plentyful of things in my head
it's like a bomb, where it could explode anytime
where my basics were lacking behind i feel im behind time almost everyone around me
feeling like there isn't any space for breathing
everything got choked up & always stucked there
never able to be solved
& where the stuffs get repeated over & over again thanks to my god damm parents
i feel like im breaking down

):









it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones