Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Was surprise that baosheng was there waiting to meet this morning, he seldom gets up that early sitting there waiting patiently. & WOAH! this was his first.

Schooled-
School was fine, but tiring.
& thank god i pass my mathemactics test, scoring 18/25.
I know it wasn't a good nor a fanstantic result but i just wanted a pass. i wasn't sure if i done good enough, but so far this is only the first mathemactics test of the term.Doesn't really bother me much.
& i tend to hate chemistry this year, seriously, i dont understand the topic my teacher has been teaching all this while & the teacher of mine i started to hate her more. Well. im curious about this. Because last year, i tend to like the teacher alot but know it seems it doesn't.I just got to concentrate well on my chemistry as there will be test around the corner & i ain't ready for it .

Schooled dimiss-
went straight home, stuff everything equipments i got to use for my traning into my big bag.
& the skys were gloomy & i guess it was going to rain in no time. thick black-grey clouds were covering almost the entire sky.
to my surprise, there was no rain but yet a little drizzle, on & off.
Training started from 330-630.
Went homed together with Joanna,Izwan,Malek & Arep & over to Northplaza & waited for bus together & i went homed together with Malek while the rest bus-ed homed :D
BIG THANKS TO JOANNA FOR WAITING FOR ME TODAY! :D
& i will sent you home tmr as i promise okay. laughs!*
<3>















it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones