Wednesday, January 2, 2008



HAPPY SCHOOLING PEEPS! :D
Waking up early in the morning is our life again! -.-
Waking up before the sunrise,
with your eyes closing
& feel like lying on your bed
stuffing your head under your pillow
covering yourself with your blanket
& never get up
& only awake in the afternoon, buttttt, all these stops! ):
waking up early every weekdays will be going throughout this whole year till holidays arrives again!



SCHOOL!:
Listen to the normal speech by Mr Chan our principal, talking some shit like some big fk! -.- it was like a national rally! speaking non-stop! -.- whatever.
I love school but i just hated one of my subject teacher! =/
Mr Alawden-social studies ; with his high pitching womens' voice
YOU SUCK BIG TIME! (:
& my form teacher changed & was Mr.vik ☺
timetable wasn't given out yet & i guess there wont be much studying till next week
due to school, i guess i wont be blogging that often only when there's something important.
& maybe wont be coming online that often too ):
so yeah, goodbye peeps!
& shiyu girlfriend! takecare of my watch ehhh! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONG KWEIHUAT!
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!
SEEYA DUDE! :D




--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WANT TO BE IN A TWILIGHT ZONE ):
i was looking back & wondering why I took so long to realized -
sometimes in life, the things we wanted just didn't turn out the way we wanted
it made a negative impact on me
i dont know what i was feeling like yesterday
was like super down at night
thinking about things while i was lying on my bed
just feel that i needed someone there for me
who really cares alot & will always be there
i just needed someone more than it
sighs .



















it lies inside



No comments:

Bygones