Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORMAN! :D
you're finally 16, & you can do whatever you want but dont buy CONDOM :x
may all your wishes come true.
all the best dude



Went to bed around 3 after doing my art. Wasn't able to sleep due to some reasons. i really dont know what the hell it is, but forget it. you can say its my fault or whatsoever okay, & i dont care whatever it is. Since been said that you didn't then just let it be .
-words just speak by you was straight,even if someone else is me i guess they will feel the same like what i feel.Perhaps you just don't know me well enough, not knowing my hates & perhaps all.
or not knowing exactly who the hell im-

Felt embraced with thoughts around me when im awake. Calls from phone this morning was just irritating .
Schooled with alittle of anger in me & fustration, hence, im just moody.
Apologize to those who i have spoken to rudely.
Everything went back normal when i was having P.E
After the happy times i had during the lesson, nothing was bothering me anymore.
Back to class, little sharp pains just hit me like needles on my left kneecaps & thighs
when i was trying to take a seat. Just makes my left leg feels so weak & like some kind of cripple
that you normally sees when you're down to anywhere.
Well,i just got to say i really got a shag day today ):

Lunched with andy,gavin & sengkiat .
Went for blading with andy till 4 & back homed .
& went off for soccer traning.
Even weather today was totally awesome, i didnt have the mood to do anything.
dont even feel like kick the god dammn ball.
Apul was also not in the mood for whatever programme had today during traning
Thoughts of those just rings in my head now & then.
DING!*
Didn't expect joanna left home first & forget it.
Walked homed with Malek & Suphian .
& back homed.

goodbye!




No comments:

Bygones