Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I have been going to school late the past few weeks, not exactly late but almost late.
While i believe, one of the days i will surely get into detention class . One of things which i hate the most. I can't figure out why i will just be stuck on my bed for long till i know its time to be awake for school.

Schooled-
There was a surprise spot-check for my class. Luckily, i manage to get away from it, because i have some briefing from teacher. I didn't even wear my school socks today :x My fringe was long & i got to escaped from it . but were not able to escape from Mrs Eng's eyes. I was told off by her that, if my fringe is not cut by Monday i will be sitting outside the general office. GOD DAMN IT! & i really had a bad day today ): thanks to Mrs Eng. Was being shouted by her scolded all & other stuffs. I tend to hate her alot now. Saying that only me in class gave her attitude .
the rest gave it too, why not scream & shout at them -.- that what i said, everything it's me!
Almost everything, teachers & parents! -.-


After School-
Was dismiss at 1245 .
Went over to Seragoonsec for match. Supporters : Joanna,Dennon,CheeYong,Shaqueel & the rest i didn't know the names.
The match on Monday didn't brought our spirits down just because we lost. & YES! we achieve what we wanted by holding the victory in our hands against WoodgroveSec. Winning the game of a score of 4-1. Great thanks to Izwan for being the HAT-TRICK HERO! scoring 3 goals.
& a brilliant header from Hairol.
Evergreensec vs Woodgrove : 4 - 1
Bused back to school & went over to Causeway point for dinner with Izwan,Fandi,Arep,Mark,Jass,Joanna & i forgot the rest .
Sented Joanna homed after dinner & bused home alone
& HOMED!

Next match will be on Monday against SerangoonSecondary.
we're not afraid no matter how good they played & we will give our best for this upcoming match
COME ON GUYS! :D


----------------------------------------------
The pressure just kept coming on non-stop ):










it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones