Tuesday, January 29, 2008




Sorry guys if i haven been blogging, i don't have the time.
My time is packed for studying,tiredness & soccer matches .

Well,school was tiring for me today.Legs were aching, both knees filled with scratches, arms & elbows as well. Wasn't in the mood of studying but was in the mood talking crapping.
I was feeling uptight because of the physics test, i swear i didn't study a single bit of physics yesterday night. Test + matches were all in the same week, truthfully i don't even have the god damn time to study. Once i reached home, wow! tiredness & dehydration! All i will do is school's assignments. But to my surprise, physics test was postponed & i was kinda relieved & delighted at the same time.
School ended-
Went down to canteen to slacked for awhile, & chatted with Joanna. Accompanied her up to her Maths remidal class. & I went home together with Rongsheng & Innsiang.
Went over to Paragon alone, for my dental appointment.
I got my braces colour changed! :D
Walked around town alone & mrt-ed home, back to Causeway point to meet Rongsheng for dinner & saw andy out of the blue together with his mother.
Saw Keong & Ruizhong.
Well, Andy ain't happy today because of some problems .
& homed!
GOODBYE!

Yes,I'm sorry about everything today. It wasn't your fault & Its all my fault, you can say I'm being petty or whatsoever.Well, we should stop everything that occur in the past alright? Everything starts afresh starting from this year. I wont even think about anything in the past okay.
iloveyou (:

----------------------------------------
This wasn't the outcome i wanted

I do envy those peoples who really have a great family, while i have a family but not as great compare to others. Why? every time question being ask why there got to be a freaking answer, in this situation that i have been figuring out so many years i just can't get it through my big brains of mine! perhaps i don't even have one.
For now i know, pressure is within me, especially my dad, giving me pressure to study real hard just because my brother did bad for his results. Every now & then i got shouted at for no bloody reason.i hate it! don't you feel fed-up when you get yell at ffor no reason -.-
I got these problems everyday, i might not know what will happen after a few months later,i swear i really can't take it, im going bersark & im all too shag ):
i really need someone/something to lean againist on
)':



Monday:
Schooled:
Was totally fine, & there was a sense of nervousness while i was in class, because there will be a match in the afternoon, & after so many years down the road, our school decided to sent teams out of school to play. 1st match was - Evergreensec Vs DeiyiSec. Dang! i was happy when i heard the bell rang, & YES! classes are over & here comes soccer.
Rushed homed as quickly as i could & i got to be back in school before 3. when i left school at 230. I wasn't sure it was possible for me to reach school at 3 & i did!
Bused over to DeiyiSecondarySchool.
Match started around 4+ . We were all very excited yet nervous as well.
In the end, we lost with a score of 3-1. Many people were injured, including me. OF COURSE everyone was fustrated over the game, we were all dissppointed that we lost. Heads were hung low, except some that were still full with joy.
Bused back to school & went over to Causeway Point with Izwan,Arep & Joanna.
Joanna & I went over to Macdonalds for dinner & saw syafiq & co.
Sent her home after dinner, & guess what?!
I WALKED HOME FROM MARSILING TO WOODLANDS! :D
even though my head was whirrling around feeling dizzy.
& HOMED ard 930?
:D











it lies inside

No comments:

Bygones