Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SPREAD THE LOVE & GET IT ON TOP!




I look shit in the pictures because i was absoutely tired & shag. OMFGZXZXX! So, i wasn't that energetic at all today. Totally off man. I don't know why.
Body work on for Izwan & Shaq in the Gents by Joe after dismissal. Was waiting time to pass before i attend my remidal. Helped out Izwan on some mathemactics question. While it was that tough at all.
Time pass quickly & there goes 2 days. Exams are beginning next thursday. Guess i will be at home mugging till the Examinations ends. I ought to do well because I don't really want to disappoint my parents, my tuitions teachers as well as Mrs Eng. She really put in alot of effort bucking me up for Chemistry.

& Look! things got well for us like we always wanted it. I didn't know what hit us & cause us avoiding each other before. That was the past, flip it forwards & don't ever bother about what happen before okay. We're part of each other like we both said. You were me & I were you! & we said through text-es that we don't want anymore quarrels or agruements to come between us anymore. I make sure that won't happen ok!? You as well. So, i really want to get hold of this & never let it go. Like I said, im always here. I haven been letting go all this while. & i never regretted knowing you. ilu buddy! :D

No comments: