Thursday, April 3, 2008

TOMORROW WILL BE FRIDAY & WEEKENDS WILL BE HERE! :D gyeah!
TAG PEOPLE PLEASE TAGGGGGGG! :D FOR GODSAKE! HAHA!

From the ground brought death.

DAMMMNNN IT! The past few days had been a very sleepy & tiring day! im turning into a sleepyhead soon! I'm hvaing Chemistry remidals starting next week from Monday-Wednesday! Can you imagine going for Chemistry remidals when you totally hate the subject & the teacher. But i have to hold on there in order to score well for my Chemistry, i got no choice but have to face the obstacles coming my way. & sadly saying, I hate my days when there's Chemistry lessons & therefore spoiling my day! Today there was Art Remidal, anyway Im in Jewellery & hey! its tough man. It needs creativity in it. Braincells are evporating off!
Stayed back waiting for Jo, but she left without knowing me waiting in the canteen ):
Chilled back in the canteen with Malek & co. Shaq was the DAREDEVIL! for the day & Malek is the STUPID BLOODY MAGICIAN! doing stupid poker cards tricks!
Was crazy laughing my ass out with the accompany of PAKI! :D
Homed with Malek & Paki & will be meeting them to school tomorrow!
Anyway: Jo - Don't cry over spilled milk ok! what's done cannot be undone. You tried your best!
It's just a competition anyway. But no matter what, i'll still be standing beside you giving full support okay! :D

No comments: