Thursday, April 17, 2008

OgayyyOgayyy! WE'LL BE FAMOUS!



NIGHT STUDY!




CLASSMATES & SCHOOLMATES!




Well, here are some photos of my classmates & schoolmates & photos of Night-studying yesterday night.
Night-study is kinda fun, where I studied with Hamzah,Norman,Mustaqim,Azahari. Hurried off over to Mus block right after my Mathematics tuition yesterday. I will be held up tightly by tutions, remidals perhaps the upcoming week man! DANG!


GYEAHHHHH! I'm totally overwhelmed by my Chemistry class test results mannnn! I finally pass my test i taken on Wednesday! I got 19/20! I haven been failing my Chemistry test all along obtaining alot a 1 digit mark! & NOW! i finally had 2digits! It just ain't simply 2digits folks! IS TWO DIGITS + HIGH MARKS! WHOOOOO! :D

TODAY: there isn't much things happening, just kinda wore out over Art periods. Having long hours to stay back for Remidals. PHEW! it really needs hell lots of focusing. My eyes seems to be closing & opening while i was drawing.

OMFGZXZXZXX!
I'm really stressed-up & irritated by some small little things man. Past few days i seem lousy, everything gone off. I wasn't sure why. Perhaps it's the Examinations around the corner. It's coming around the next following week. & Remidals, tuitions are tangled up in me! I can now feel everything had gone up my brains. & i can't make a great escape out of it. Now i have less time with my friends going out together. Anyway, i want to start mugging hard for this upcoming exams. I shall put aside my playing time soon. Perhaps tomorrow making my last day of getting out of the crib & start mugging at home after that. Im not sure. So folks! MUG HARD TOO!
goodbye.

YOUYOUYOU! :D
Everything gone back to normal & going on smoothly.
She said.

No comments: