Wednesday, April 23, 2008

YOU'RE STILL PLACED 1ST!

p/s:Part of me you are,2 hearts related in ways we knew

TADAHHHH! great! Examinations had started! Im all ready for my ENGLISH PAPER TOMORROW! Full of excitement! Following day will be my Mother Tongue Paper & next Friday will be Mathemactics Paper 1 & week after will be the spread of all the exams! MUG PEOPLE MUG! I've been busy & caught up with tuitions & revision man! On Social Studies, dang! cracking brains to memorise 3 bloody essays man! & each essay have plentyful points inside it! That's why Im starting early before it's too late.
I really got a weak stomach the past few days, after eating something, I will feel this acute pain in my stomach. The pain is absoutely hurtful. & TODAY! right in the middle of Mathemactics period, there it went! BANG! my stomach was hurting, i wanted to get straight home, but i was controlling on the while! ): Im not sure why it occur, but i remember i had once exprience it before & it stop for a couple of months & now it hit me back again! ):
Anyway, GOODLUCK TO PEOPLE WHO ARE STARTING THEIR EXAMINATIONS SOON! :D All the best, STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE! HAHA! :D ciao!


No comments: