Wednesday, April 30, 2008

JUST THIS WAY WE ARE

hi people! its so random everynow & then i come blogging. It had been a effing extremly hot & humid day the few days back & i heard the temperature yesterday was around 36 degrees. Global Warming?! AHHHH! HELL NO FAGGOT! #$%$@%$%@$#%@$! :D HAHA!
Start of Mathemactics Paper 1 will be crushing this coming friday! Best of luck. Perhaps Lady luck will be by your side. Actually, frankly speaking i have done studying up my Social Studies & tiny little bit of Geography & Physics. Talking about Chemistry, dammn! it kills me. Kiss my shit you CHEMISTRY DORK! i can't get into studying of my Chemistry. I don't know why.
Ok, just one more week i have to hold on & there goes Examinations flying out the planed glass. No more Examinations till N'level arrives. & defintely June holidays will be packed with tuitions & remidals. No doubts about it. All i got to say is just hang on till the very last bit & there comes holidays. So, ciao!


You never failed to bring smiles upon me
You stated crystal clear how we are
I guess we will never be
But im happy how things stays now

I never fail to sent textes to you every night
L.O.V.E

No comments: