Thursday, May 1, 2008

LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME




It had been exactly 1year we knew each other & its still going on . Our love bond had been strong. We've been through ups and downs. You have been standing there for me & being there for me. Being my listening ears. Tolerating all my attitude towards you. Im sorry. I really appreciate what you have done for me. Like i said you're still placed first. No matter what you're still love by me. Like what i promise you through text it will never happen from this day onwards. Just hope that both of us won't ever forget each other no matter where we are. As close buddy we will remain! ilu! L.O.V.E
p/s: 1year!




A public holiday was great spending sufficent time mugging for tomorrow Mathemactics Paper 1. With Andy,Lizhen,Yongda & Aref. Guess, Im all ready for it! Gonna give my best shot in it & hopefully in all papers. Hope you guys haven been mugging hard. Holidays will soon come later. Hold on the ropes! & hang it there!
Pissed off over Chelsea - Liverpool game this morning. Guess betting more will end you up in mostly a losing state. Well, i bet just for fun. It tends to make me lively while watching the game. Crossing fingers that neither both teams scores or doesn't. HAHA!
Well, weekends are coming in a day time, spent it on mugging instead on outings. It benefits me & i guess it benefits you guys too!
ciao!




Wild thoughts occur

No comments: