Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bring About The Soul Of Yours


SATURDAY NIGHT





So the past few days of school had been like BORING...there isn't any lesson & teachers were too lazy to teach. Matter the fact, i got bored!
Anyway, im overwhelmed by my Social studies result! I got 3rd position in class & so what if i only got 3rd?! My parents are still upset about my results. so its like...NO USE?! i don't know..

Its a Saturday today! & it was totally disatrous! Because i got to attend this effing FLAG DAY right early in the morning! & JOANNA WAS LIKE A PORK SLEEPING ALL THE WAY TILL NOON & WAS LATE TO MEET US!? -.- & someone scolded me through the mobile for no reason. what the hell, nevermind.

Went down to Esplanade to slack with Paki,Izzy,Mus & Rongsheng. So, we were totally enetertained by oufamous gayboy PAKI! dammn!
I was dead beat till i dozed off while slacking around esplanade area.
I really can't stop laughing today with Paki's jokes around. & i've like pop a laughing pill man.
Crapping, about hardgay on YOUTUBE! Mocking at people. Hokkien vulgarities he spoke!
" LAN ZHAO - LAN ZHAO! " Yes, inside jokes yeah? HAHAHAHA!

Not forgetting friday, Jamming. With Andy,Gavin Shann & Rongsheng came along as well.
So Shann will be like working on the bass i guess? Because i dont see a crucial need for keyboard? & everything turn out "FINE". HAHA! I dont know what went wrong on that day, but theres no one to blame.
So, see you guys soon again.

Hope you guys had a great week ahead. & Holidays are approaching!

GOODBYIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: