Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You meant alot to me





we got a Crazy-Red-Ridinghood in the house manxzxzx!

Paki was shot dead


HI! My day started off with a busted eye this morning, not saying its totally busted but its kinda swollen & reddish. My eyes were twitching times. Met up with Paki & head to school for Art Remidals. Surprisingly, this was the first time i ever saw him so into his art peices man. You can do it dude! I'll try my best to help you out if there's anything man.
So..this whole week i'll be having Art Remidals from 9am-4pm in preparation for the N level Art that need to be handed in very SOONNNNNNNNNN.............before Jay comes nagging & emo-ing* oops...

Finally, the O level for MotherTongue had ended successfully today. O levels takers at least a PHEWWWW.....for you man. Mind is kinda at ease for you folks now i guess?I'll be wishing you folks all the best for your results! Even if you didn't do well, don't mull over it, what is done is already done, don't cry over spilled milk!

I rushed down quickly to Town after my Art remidals. Obviously I washed up.
& down to Orchard to meet my Aunt family & my sibilings for dinner at Dempsey Hill to celebrate my ELDER BRA-THER upcoming birthday which is tomorrow, im intending to get him something from Topman & i don't have the time due to the hold backs of Art remidals, i will get it asap ( if only you read this bra-ther)... DAMMN! that place is totally awesome i got to say. We ate in a restaurant called Longbeach BUT NOT LONGBITCH though. Chilled in Ben & Jerry's after a delicious dinner & its rather relaxing there mannnnn! I swear Im gonna bring you guys there if anyone is instrested & willing to, but walk though? all the way from Orchard Mrt Station...Its FAR! Because i don't know what on earth Numberical Bus gets their ass there. I'll get the bus number soon enough if theres one which really gets there.

Fair enough, im helping out my Aunt in stuffs for drawing posters for her Science corner she was in-charge of as she volunteered to be the school's parent support group for ACS(Anglo-Chinese School) & honestly, i never ever turn down whenever she needs help from me, because she treated me superbly well & this is all i could re-pay her.

Enjoy your holidays to those folks who doesn't need to be back at school for Remidals.
Suffer your holidays to those folks who needs to be back at school for Remidals.
Holidays weren't so great after all.............


CIAO/GOODBYE/BLAH/BYE/ZAI-JIAN/TATA & im f***ing off...........


I ain't fit enough.

No comments: