Monday, May 19, 2008

Sixteen Years - On Ground



Its a Sunday, & obviously a Family day. It was totally awesome!
Down to PasirRis to grannys' place & did my assignment & revision.
Night, over to Red-Light district Area for dinner. Where it suppose to be Geylang?
whatever it is..."CHICKENS" are like roaming the streets of Geylang man.
My cousins & I were like chanting " HOW MUCH HOW MUCH?"
What a laugh. & I was like going " 2DOLLARS ONLY!"
HAHAHAHA!

So tomorrow is VESAK DAY!
Anyway, my hair is like getting longer & thicker! & BLOODY IZZY was like hoping my hair wouldn't get cut by teachers before the school term hits the end.
NO WAY YOU ASSHOLES IM GONNA LET YOU CUT MY HAIR IF I AM CAUGHT!
because i will get a effing Voodoo doll & curse YOU & i will be visitng your bloody wake soon enough! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
& you'll be crying loud for help for your bitchy MUM!

Hmmmmmm.......There isn't much to voice out today.
Im gonna hit the sack now.
GOODBYE! & HAPPY VESAK DAY!
4more days acounting to the end of school-term!

No comments: