Saturday, May 10, 2008

I SAY NO LIES



A BIG HI TO EVERYONE!
Rode my ass all the way down to town meeting Rowell first together with Rongsheng for lunch in LongJohnSilver at Fareast plaza. It had been a great EFFING LONGGGGG time since i get to town. Finally, a little break cured every who had been mugging for their Midyear Examinations. Liuyun came over to meet us soon later & came along Andy right after SMASHING DRUMS! i wonder with the drums were really smashed up!* HAHA!

Well,did wanted to meet up with Aitien. But she was way far at Plaza Singapura, where i was at Fareast. & Rachael! bloodyhell saw me & ran away! YOU BALL-LESS! HAHAHA! :D

&&&& I saw Kumar?....One of the mediacorp actor who was an Black AH-GUA! Dang! i really went going...WHAT THE FCUK MAN! what he wore totally scare the shit out of me! BOUNCE OFF MAN!

Went over to Takashimaya to slacked at Macdonalds. & there sending off Liuyun & Rowell to the Mrt station,maybe half past eight? & there they went....HOME! Leaving Rongsheng,Andy & I.
Rang up Aitien, wondering if she was still at town & could be able meet her up. Too bad, she wasn't.

Okay, so Cine was our last choice we suppose to go i guess? BUT WAIT..... we got bored & got over to MARIOTT HOTEL after that! Went level to level, Aircondition was OOOOOOOOOOOOYEAHHHHHHHH! haha! Crank that!

Finally, back home! i got over to my aunt house as tomorrow will be having dinner. In that case, since im at town, must well i get over.

& HERE I AM BLOGGING! Munching on some chips. SO GOODBYE!
enjoy mother's day folks!
I guess there are some more photographs, but it's not with me.
will post it up some days!
ciao~

No comments: