Saturday, May 24, 2008





Happily it rain today! It haven been raining since long. & the weather is much cooler today.
Well, i stayed at home the whole day except in the night, i was like locked in my room myself working out on my art peices & its giving me a K.O man! A big headache about it. Im really stressed up on my Art man! HELP HELP HELP! ):
I just did some editing & adding in colours into some of my peices & i stop around five plus because i was sick & tired of it already.So..i will still continue to work on it tomorrow.

Today was a Art day for me i guess? & the upcoming days as well.
As it hits the night, i went down all the way to Marsiling to pass Joanna the card i made for her. & hope you do like it. I spent hours wroking out on it though.
it wasn't a birthday card or others instead it was a little card just to cheer her up & get her out from being stressed before she takes her chinese O's this coming Monday. Hope it did made your day?
Same goes to others as well! ALL THE BEST OKAY!

So..those are SOME of the pictures i drew. I know its ugly. Im trying my very best to work more on it making it fanstastic. I really want to get a A1 for it man!
I WANT TO! Furthermore im not fanscinating about this..it's really a must i have to get!
If i really don't get it..i would be rather down.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS! enjoy your holidays man!
& spent it with your loved ones & closest ones before you start losing them soon.
ciao!

No comments: