Saturday, May 24, 2008

It Killed All


Hello guys...Im here to update.
Well, its finally the end of school term & holidays are HERE! But i am having a big headache on how i am gonna spent my holidays! STUDYING? OUTINGS? why not do it alternately! I got to start fixing up my study plan soon! Somehow i start to get stressed up over the N's hitting right near us. & I envy those Artwork i seen on Jwellery, dammn! & My drawings & design were totally crap, i can't compare mine to the others (graduated students who did jwellery). I seriously have to burn the midnight oil & start working on it as much as i can before its too late. Im aiming for a A1 in my art! But...lets see how!? I hope i could do it.

So, its a Friday, & ROADRUN! @ Bishan park. I swear it was tiring man! Surprisingly, i got 69th position out of the whole Sec 4 & 5's! Izzy came in 68th, Mal came in 71th! & WOW! Paki came in 20th. Overall it was fun.

I hitted the sack once i was back home because i was superbly tired! & woke up half past three & got ready to head down to Paragon for my Dental appointment. Rongsheng came along & Andy met us after that. & went over to Hardcourt & slack with Malek & other malay mates.
So, i guess i gonna work on my art peices tmrw! CIAO GUYS! :D

Im rather disappointed & sad over today.
Laziness was just an excuse.
& what can I do?
sigh..there was another reason behind it i guess.
):

No comments: