Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY BRA-THER!


ABSTRACT ART



Its my BRA-THER birthday! :D HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY DUDE & YOU BETTER ACT LIKE AN 18 YEAR OLD DUDE! may all your wishes come true!
Paki put me off alone today! & i went school alone for Art. & it was rather boring. Because there was like only 10 people who attended today! How pathetic.
As usual..im working om my development. I hope its getting better & better each day.
A1 A1 A1 A1 for Art mannn! I hope to get it in my hands man!


Im really tight during this whole week man! perhaps next week too ):
2weeks of ART! But, seriously this helps man, it really makes me concentrate more & work hard on it! WHOOOOO! im pleased & overwhlemed MANZXZXZXZZXXX totally!
So..i rushed home quickly after Art ended & off to my english tuition. I haven been to tution like fore 2weeks & i miss it alot! I, myself weren't sure why im missing it too?

I'll be having another slot for english tuition tomorrow!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4 MORE DAYS!
its coming very soon mannnn! It will be a blast!
IM SURE IT WILL!






take every love i gave you

No comments: