Monday, May 12, 2008

YOU'RE THE STARGIRL




CRAPPPYYYYY FCUKINGLY FCUK!....i am dead beat now.
Yesterday, I got over to Clarke Quay for dinner at Tampopo, a Japanese restaurant for dinner with my aunt family. Back home, i was totally tired. I didn't get enough sleep thanks to my little cousin of mine. YOU PUNK!... Hitted the bed when im back home.

Today, MOTHERS' DAY! i guess everyone sure did get something for their lovely mums yeah.
Offically i did so. & my mum kinda like did like my gift though.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
thanks mum for borning me outzxzx from you womb
thanks for giving sleep,drink,water,study.....etc
thanks for everything that i haven thanked you for!

Whatever is it HAPPY MOMMA DAY!

Hope you guys did enjoy the weekends though. Holidays are crushing on you soon!
CIAO GUYS!

YouYouYou;
You changed alot towards me now.
They way you speak,text comprehened in some other ways...
Everything wasn't normal. Its like somehow in a
DIFERRENT STATEZXZXZX...........
What the hell is going on through these tangled wires.
Whatever I simply did for you, showing DAMMN HUGE AMOUNT of care to you and stuffs, you seems to be turning on a blind eye.
Eyelids & Gaps were shut. & complete ignorence.
You seem to stop giving me a shitta about me now!
All this just isn't great for me, but i guess you feel great.
TELL ME WHAT A PROMISE IS WHEN YOU SAID YOU PROMISE ME?!!!?!?! ):
TELL ME WHAT LOVE IS WHEN YOU SAID IT TOO?
i wouldn't dare shake a muscle now.
Because, Im in total sorrowness
down the twitlight zone.




No comments: