Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PARAMONYET IS HERE IN SINGAPORE! HAHAHA!
check them out....
Yesterday was out in the whole afternoon with Mira,Joe,Izzy & Malek.
Under the block & up to Mira's crib.
As the supermassive were having their acoustic session! WOAH! coolzxzxzxxzz!
Malek & I was discussing about the Pit.
Mira with her great vocals & Izzy & Joe with their great strummings!
THURSDAY is you guys big day! perform well man!
I'll be supporting!


ITS A HOT HOT DAY!
crappy crappy past 2 days i encounter. Was total extreme warmness & heatness man!
even im in boxers at home & HALF NAKED! im sweating like one dogzxzxx!
& i guess you people are sweating like mad too yeah!
WE STINKS WE STINKS EVERY NOW & THEN!
feeling dammn awkward man!

So, surprisingly i just barely pass my Art man! I got 50!?
DAMMN YOU PUSHPA! I'll get one push-up BRA for you & push your black breasts up to your black brains & you may be able to mark propely next time!

Holidays are coming dammn soon man! im excited & looking forward for the Pit on 31st man!
it will be totally AWESOMEEEEEZXZXXZZ! WHOOO! :D
crank that man!
We'll pawn the night down there guyssss!

Anyway, GO GET A COLD SHOWER & FACE THE FAN ALL DAY LONG TO STOP YOUR SWEATS!
Roadrun in Bishan park on friday will be totally boring! YAWN YAWN YAWN! ):
Its time consumption man.......
& today for my prelims ORAL! I mess everything up man! I crashed totally!
GOD DAMMN IT!

Goodbyeee!

No comments: