Monday, April 7, 2008


These were the photographs taken last Friday.
GYEAHHHHHH! DAMMN THE OLD SHAGGY LITTLE OLDDY STUPID PATHETIC MOBILE PHONE I GOT! :D
I FINALLY GOT A NEW HANDPHONE! Sony Ericsson-k770i! :D WHOOOO!
I'm finally out from the 60-80s! HAHA! because my previous mobile phone totally sucks man! Its like the oldest model where nobody would have it now. I have been holding onto that mobile for at least 2-3years i guess? & yes! Im out of that!
School was totally great today. because there was so many free periods. Teachers wasn't free to take over the class, teachers were absent from school. & I didn't have to stay back to have Chemistry remidals! Because my teacher was on course! :D Tomorrow is the start of my Mother tongue Oral! I'm pretty afraid because like i said I'm poor in pronouncing Chinese characters. yeah, so all the best for me then.
Joanna!: You're sick & you better take good care before i kick your ass OK! Hope you get well soon please! :D DRINK WATERRRRR YOU STUPID! :D
GOODBYE! :D

No comments: