Sunday, April 6, 2008

HEY FOLKS! So i have change my blogskin already! hope this wouldn't hurt anyone of your eyes again yeah! Causing fatal blindness to you...So yes! Do tag as often if you really want to. Thanks! :D


Its a Sunday!
:D & there weekends past quickly again. Had my prayers done today in the early hours of the morning. I haven been sleeping peacefully the past few days ): & im totally shag.
Went for fishing with both my Aunt & my family. I couldn't even catch a fish! & im dammn fed up man! Well, it takes patience though & i don't have any patience! Got over to hillview to my Dad's workplace & did up packaging for him with the help from my brother. Then travel way down to East to have dinner with my Aunt family along Eastcoast. Haven been to East coast for a long time, the last time was the class outing i attended. Taking strolls & chatting with my uncle & aunt. The breeze was fulfilling & the feeling is just: AWWWWWWW! :D

Yesterday,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! :D its my mom birthday & she's getting older soonnnnnn!
waking up early just to attend this talk in school. About introducing Jcs, Polytechnics & ITE. People were dying of boredom man. With hours & hours of talks being listened just sticking your ass on the pathetic chair. DANG! its no liking man.
& over to Pasir ris in the late afternoon to my grannys' place to celebrate my cousins birthday. Well, i guess no one there remember my mothers' brithday though. Yeah, so it's kinda disappointing. Only my family member knew about it. Got her present & a card. It's nothing special but just hope she likes it because it's the thoughts that counts!

Friday.
Headed down to Town with Rongsheng as he wanted to get his friendship band which he lost it in nowhere. As i wanted to search for my Ripcurl slippers as well. I glanced through surf shops one by one but nothing desirable. So went down to Citylink to meet Andy as he had ended his Drum lessons. & Finally i bought it in citylink. Ripcurl slippers- Red & White @ $21.90.
& i saw Rowell Sister in Heeren.
Headed over to Esplanade library because i wanted to complete my Mathemactics assignment while Andy did his English assignments. Norman join us a little later.
He was late because he brought his stupid dog he had for grooming? -.-
Down to Starbucks as usual chilled out & had some videos taken with stupid actions.
Check out Norman or Andy's moblie for the videos! *
& i will upload a few more pictures once i retrived it from Andy.
So stay tuned! :D


THATS WHAT I'VE DONE THE PAST 3DAYS!
It's kinda like tiring & shaggy man. Because i really didn't have enough sleep at all!
So here come the weekdays again! & have a enjoyable day ahead!

No comments: