Monday, June 23, 2008



ALRIGHT GUYS! Its the first day of school after a massive "long" holiday we had! Feeling tired & dead beat i suppose? because I AM!
Take a look at my hair!? its so ugly mannnnn! I wanted to cut it "botak" & i will recieve 100 bucks from my dad.He dared me to! But i didn't....
So now! My hair is not much a difference compare to "botak"!
Im a FAT F****! My face is growing FATTTER & FATTER since holidays ended! My friends said it as well. DANG! My tummy is protuding out like a headland! IM FAT!
I look like a odd-shaped size....
that photograph is Peisi. She had grillz on as well...But hers is ugly :/ HAHAHA!

HELLO THERE PASSERBY & KANNILAOBU:
Get a effing life man!? Holidays has ended get back to study if you are! If you aren't studying then OH GOD! such a waste YOU loser, like what Kelly said as well.
I got a life unlike you come spammingggggg....& what Step? -.- You are stepping one BIG F*** if you are one BIG F*** tell me your name man! YOU GAY!? no balls? or your balls are just small as peanuts!? Did you mother give you a name?! i definitely think she did! WHY NOT USE IT!? you loser! BIG FAT F*** LOSER!
f-off.


For entertainment purposes - A survey from Eileen Buddy.
She asked me to do it...


1. What do you want most now?
Being able to get good N'level results & make it to sec 5.
2. Where will you go if someone sponsers you a tour tic?
SWITZERLAND!!!! (its really a lovely & beautiful place to be in)
3. Whats your fav thing(s) to do?
I love doing everything..Studying as well! :/
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Yes! for those poor families who have finiancial problem. For us? I dont agree to that...Money can't buy happiness, happiness is you being able to find it.
5. If you have one dream to come through what would it be?
Able to share & spent every moment with her.

6.Do you believe you can survive without $$?
surely not? Money is rather important in lives for feeding yourself. If i am not able to obtain a large sum of money..i wouldn't be bothered. I will work hard for it to obtain what i want.
7.Do you think theres such thing called 'LOVE'? Reason?
Yes there is! Because if there isn't why are there so many people falling in love?

8.Define Love.
Trust,Promising,Forgiving & Forgetting whatever misunderstandings had occur,Understanding,Tolerance.Devotion.

9.What do you dream of doing in the future?
Artist - being able to visit the world, taking a look & amiring all sorts of different arts.

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you this.
lovely,pretty & Intelligent. (from where & how i see)

11. Craziest thing you've ever done?
-
12.What kind of person do you hate the most?
Those who speaks behind backs.
13.Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Spending time with my family & lovely friends & able to sustain a perfect job.
14.What makes the world go round?
Spreading love,care & concern to everyone
15.Whats the most impt thing in your life?
Friends,Studies,Family & Jojo.
16.What i wished for?
Wish to see every homies living in this world living happily & not in sorrows
17.If you're able to change your life, what would you change?
I would not change. I am what i am. Why change to be another person you're are not to be.
18.The love of your life now?
COOL! i feel blessed now with all my lovely friends around me espcially her!
19.Are you courageous enough to tell the person you like him/her?
I did it like few days back.
20.What do you regret most in life?
I regretted not getting to know her earlier....


Thats enough for the dayyyy! have a great school day ahead!
CIAO GUYS!



I'll never leave you...
but if you want me to then i guess i should.

No comments: