Thursday, June 26, 2008

SPAMMER IS ON THE LOOSE!?!?!?!? HAHAHA!
he/she is going around being insane mannn..
well, doesn't matter i change my cbox acc. So if he/she come back spamming again? i guess i should find out his/her effing IP man.
he/she said that braces=metal teeth!!!! OMFGZXZX! thats hilarious man! check up the dictionary!
& asking me to find him/she at plaza!? HELLYEAH?! theres so many freaking plazas in Singapore!
LAUGH OUT LOUD! :DDDDDD


SCHOOL HAD BEEN KINDA GREAT THE PAST DAYS! i hope the upcoming days would be even better!!
but...Mock Exams,test are all coming up to my head man! STUDY STUDY STUDY! :D
well, i dont mind studyingggg...Because its rather an important year for me. I have to make people around me proud!!!!!
& after taking thoughts about studying..why not i start studying now till N'levels endssss...its only a few months. It benefits me alot! & after the N's ENJOY!? its only 2 months or so to mug. Its not hard anyway..So i am starting from next week onwards. YES I WILL! believe me.
Im working hard on my best subjects that i can score well first & then the subjects that i can't do that well. HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ogayyy! talking about my art now!! i am really happy & overjoyed mann! IM SO OVER THE MOON NOW! I finally can start my illustration! My painting was successful! WHOOOOOO!!!!!
I AM EFFING HAPPY! :/ WHAT A GAY DAY! spent hours on one final piece!
& MISS MELISSA(was the new art teacher in our school) dang! she was great! She gave me tips on my obesrvational drawingssss...& hellyeah! her O's coursework was holy-crap man! It was totally fanstatic! She was from Sembawang Sec... Well..i admit my observational drawing wasn't that intresting. But i don't know what to do now to make it better. with all the pictures been cut out like crap, as Jay told us to cut like "THAT"...wel;, i will do touch ups on it after i've done all my 5 illustration!

& joe! im telling you that i can help you out if you do need me...Dont feel anything about it. I'll do whatever i can to help..Like how i always help the other guys in art!!! :D

OKAYYY! MUGG PEOPLE!
goodbye to pc,outings & tvs....
I am trying to cut down on those by next week!!!!!!
have a great day!
ciao!






its been better now

No comments: