Friday, June 6, 2008

FIX AN UNBEATING HEART


HELLOOOOO!
Today was indeed one blasting,popping & tiring dayyyy! So let the pictures do the talking.
I was the only guy who went out with my malay classmates as Rongsheng put me off & Andy got his drum lessons. So i was the only GUY THERE together with Shazana,Feeqah buddy,Diana & Nabeelah. So we were suppose to go to botanic garden todayyyy! But we cancel it off! because it was rather far to walk from orchard till there. As we are not sure about the route! So we decided to stroll around town.

& I SWEAR I WILL FIND A SHORTER & EASIER ROUTE TO BOTANIC! because next friday i maybe going together with EileenNg. She wanna take pictures over there & me as well!

It was kinda OKAAAAYYY with me, with them shopping their stuffs. hahaha!
So we headed over to esplanade rooftop to slack & we were like totally happy yippeeee up there. Feeqah was there EATINGEATINGEATINGEATING! Shaz was there DANCING & GOING CRAZY. Nabeelah was there GAMING WITH PSP! Diana was there SINGING?! & lastly i was there like....TAKING PICTURES! So how is the photographs i taken!? nice? brilliant? Yuck? or so called...nothing special? HAHA! to me, the photograph with abundant ants in a cup was kinda special! . & Till late evening....there! off we went :D

I had a enjoyable day with you guysss! even though i was the only guy!!!! haha. Im okay with it!
perhaps i shall shut my gap now! & let the pictures speak!
GOODBYE! enjoy your weekends.
adious!



a day with you was never enough

No comments: