Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HOLY SHIT! whatever shit they call it. Its tuesday mannn! School school school is arriving.....
So what am i suppose to do? IDK!?
FUCK NOT? why study? -.- * study on a holiday?* Holy crap.
HAHAHA! have you guys been mugging?
Surely i don't..But i do have tutions twice a week! Is that counted as mugging?

Art today was rather irritating because of the painting on jewellery. Its giving me a big HEADACHE! effing mayhem man! I was fed-up frankly speaking!!!!
Peeps thought that i cried?! BIG GIRLS DONT CRY! HAHA! or perhaps big boys dont cry?
HAHAHA!
I didn't cry though, i was just F* up!
painting over over & all over again......how irritating can it be?
I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK MANZXZX!
Enuff saying..
GOODDBYE! ciao.






Why can't you make it a promising one?
it really kills to see these....
dang!

No comments: