Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'll Serenade You


So school today was ended fast enough..Every Friday is my HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!
Well, i skip Physics remidal today because if i ever attend today i will be late for my dental appointment today.
So i went down to town alone to get my grillls fixed. A visit every month...Grills=Braces BUT! braces IS NOT = metal teeth! HAHAHAHAH!
I wanted to make my way down all the way to Esplanade library to study/finish up my tuition assignment right after my appointment. But is was rather far & it was kinda time wasting.
I decided NOT TO! & i made my way back to Woodlands & met up with Cheeyong & Shiyu.

MOVIE OR NOT MOVIE!? we were deciding..& finally not?
So we were just letting time past.. Walking around in causeway point killing up some time & then dinner at Swensens.

& then time flew pass quickly man, got to meet up with Aswad & co.
It's rather fun hanging out with them..
& Jitwee around was fun too. LOL!
this sounds gay here, but i love having me beside me mannnzxzx! all his crappy jokes..HILARIOUS STUFFS!!!!

alrighty...its late now.
I have to start crashing before me not being able to get up from bed & attend my tuition tomorrow at 1130ammm! ADIOUSSSSSSSSssssssssss!
GreatWeekend ahead!




you make my world alive

No comments: