Thursday, June 5, 2008

RIGHT ON!




ALOHA!
im back from the chalet & it was rather funnn there. I am too lazy to blog about what happen.
So..i was like not getting enough sleep right there..My eyes were totally freak-out.
i saw Iris in E-hub! & she was like so excited about the chalet she's having! Jumping madlyyyy. HAAHA! I was surprise to meet her there. & she was like taking a glance whether im RAYMOND? or not? HAHAHAH!

Jitwee was there like entertaning me. & i was kinda bored when he wasn't there. Because he's like the only one who keep entertaining me. We're like gay-buds over there you see? LOL!
Joanna was like there eatingeatingeatingeating! LOL :D everynightttttt was CUP NOODLES FOR HER! ZOMG! we got a MAGGIE MACHINE!!!!! ahhhhhhh...

Speaking about the red house we enter...
it was absoutely scary mannnn. I wanted to take a look what's inside. As curiousity kills a cat.
We had hard time climbing in & only in for a few minutes we climb back out. As there were offerings laid on the ground. phew...my legs were like jelly-liked manzxzxx!
totally cool!
So..tomorrow i will be going over to botanic garden & then town at night i guess! :D
Enjoy your dayyyyy! Everyday make it your lastttt! Thats what im doing!
i gotta bounce, im having massive headache ):
ciao!



iloveyou

No comments: