Sunday, June 29, 2008

okayyyy...
okayyyyyy...
okayyyyyyyy...
weekends are here! So i didn't go anywhere but just over to my grandmother place for dinner & met up with my cousins. nothing special?
As usual did nothing there but just eat...
Went there just to pay a visit to all!

& down to Republic Poly area to celebrate Rusk's upcoming birthday..I just had a slice of cake & off i went. Because it was rather late.
So Rusk, hope you have a better celebration on your actual birthday! be it your friends or family! Study hard manzxzxx! You had been my friend for like donkey years! & i know you alotttt. almost inside out okay! HAHAHA!
whatever it is..all the best in whatever you do!






Now you know or you still don't?
what else am i to you now?
i ain't someone better for you..ain't someone good at all
They are hell loads better.
I tried my every best for you & in the end
you dont even take into consideration.
You don't even care anymore.
you say you do,you do,you do
you say you still do treat me the same but NO! never!
who you treat best you know it yourself
i've trsuted you alot but have you ever trust me?
all of it are a big no.
you no this & no that.

JUST WHAT THE FUCK AM I!?
if i ain't good for you or better enough?
i might as well leave & give them make your day & everything you desire for.

No comments: