Sunday, June 15, 2008


It's a Saturday!
Things were "almost" great?
So i had great time catching up with friends i haven seen for weeks or A WEEK. Baosheng,Rongsheng,Norman,Rusk,Kweihuat & Joanna.
Some were like have basketball trainings & was caught up with those & was unable to meet them. One was like busy with Art one one single week. We eventually got down to town & movie at Cineleisure. The Happening(movie) - was like kinda....hmmm...i dont know? the movie was supppose to be a scary one & Rusk was there entertaining me & me entertaining him back before the movie started & the movie was a funny one to him & I. Because we were like laughing our ass out. HAHAHAHA!
his jokes & mine just combined & its like EFFING FUNNY MANZXZXZX! :D to the max i swear.
Was great to have him here with us today.
Tomorrow will be fathers day! & a week after will be the reopening of school...Enjoy till it last folks.
goodbye & adious!


It turn out obviously worse for me as it seems...
its just a week or so & things got this way.
I didnt express my moods on faces but..you know it yourself.
whatever you say was indeed trusting but doubts had been now after
what have been clearly seen.

there are many things to be talked to you
but you were just not...ohhh,fk..i can't really say want i want to say now
So..forget it & dont bother me...
Im just gloomy today.






I hold it right there in my heart & i never speak a word about me feeling lousy

No comments: